Are you spending a fortune on seo and not seeing any difference in your sales?
Are you paying for seo and do not know who are your website visitors?
Would you like to have a second chance to sell to a visitor on your website?
Are you outsourcing your software projects and receiving outdated technology?
Have you paid for technology and not received what you requested?
Are you having problems keeping in touch with your developers in another country?
Do you feel ripped off by your current technology provider?
Are you having problems understanding what you are paying for?
Are you looking to draw customers to your business through the internet?
Would you like to leverage social media to bring customers to your business?
Would you like your brand to be recognised?
Would you like your business to be found on the internet?
Would you like your business to survive the technology era?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then please pay attention to the following trend – everywhere consumers are using the internet to help them decide what, where and who to purchase from. They are looking for a business like yours that is local to them. Businesses everywhere are using the internet to drive customers to their enterprise. The business not utilising this medium is finding it hard to compete with the business that utilise the internet as a marketing and sales medium. There is no business that is immune to the digital space deadly claws, for those business failing to hitch a ride on the back of the internet, from the mighty high street brands to the work from home entrepreneur, if your business does not have a digital marketing strategy in place then your business is at risk of going under.
Here is a great value data driven online marketing package for your business that will ensure your business is taking full advantage of your business target audience online purchasing habits, and how your business benefits from our great value data driven online package:
Digital marketing plans – plans help you to prepare your business for what lies ahead. ‘By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.’ Benjamin Franklin
- Consultation – ensure your business digital representation is accurate.
- Reports – transparent reports to enable you to make the best possible decision for your business.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – enhancing your business representation online to ensure a competitive presence is maintained when a local customer of your business or a potential local customer performs an online search.
- Social Media – engaging your business target audience through social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest. By engaging with your audience, you get to know what is on their minds. The digital world can be lonely without good old fashion dialogue.
- Maintenance – your business is always represented with current and trusted technology. Your customers are much happier when things work as they were intended to work.
- 24/7 Support – your business is never out alone in the cold, there is always technical assistance available to ensure your customers are always getting the best from your business online.
- Website – premium responsive and fully customised website (with a content management system) to represent your business online.**
- Domain name – a simple memorable address of your business online. You can easily provide your customers with your domain name or business url, so they can visit your business website online.
- Hosting – a dedicated virtual space reserved for your business online and full administrative along with tools to help develop your business presence online.
- Logo design – a cool design to represent your business on media. A professionally designed high quality logo to enhance your business image and make your business stand out from the competitors.
- Email marketing – ensuring your business is getting a second chance of reaching a customer that has visited the business website. Email marketing is the fourth most effective method of marketing.
Special introductory offer for life:
Setup Was –
Setup Now* –
Annual Fee Was –
Annual Fee Now –
By not taking advantage of this offer, your business could be missing out on a wonderful opportunity to attract more customers. As a token of our appreciation of you visiting our website, and taking interest in our data driven online package, we have put together a free, yes that is a correct a 100% free online marketing guide, that you can use to help your market your business online. ***
Even if this package is for your business at this time, you can still download our online marketing guide below***, and we do encourage you to do so, as it is a comprehensive guide which we compiled to create this compelling offer, our first of many.
Please enter your name and email address below to receive:
- Problems Faced by Small Business
- Tips For Running A Successful Startup
- Content Marketing
- Steps to Effective Marketing
* First five (5) customers. Customers are restricted to local business starting out, or currently existing but does not have a online marketing strategy in place.
** The website is built using trusted modern technology following a software engineering process to ensure your business website online can be tested, maintained and upgraded, to reduce associated cost in the future by not having to build a website from scratch again to meet changing business needs.
*** This guide comes with no guarantee, and Bexbase Media Technology assumes no responsibilities whatsoever, from any financial loss occurred from negligence on the part of the reader. As it is merely a guide written from knowledge acquired and not set in stone.